Pages

Friday, May 28, 2010

Dork: The Incredible Adventures Of Robin 'Einstein' Varghese

                                                                                      
There are two reasons why you should read this book:

- It doesn't make heavy demands on your pocket

-It doesn't make heavy demands on your time


I read it purely because I expected some thing really funny. Realized that the kind of humor that works on a blog may not really work in a book. A lot of pieces can be independently enjoyed as blog posts. There are very few moments when I really laughed out loud and the hypocritical dialogues become a bit too much most of the times.

Overall, didn't work for me perhaps due to my high expectations, but I don't regret reading it purely because it was a such an easy read.

Look hard enough within this book and examine your own life with an un-jaundiced eye and I m pretty sure you will find certain similarities in circumstances/ reactions/ behaviour!

BUT I CAN GIVE THIS BOOK A RATING OF 4OUT OF5.



1 comment:

Chandrika Shubham said...

I also liked easy read books. My blog is also a easy to read. I will read this book as soon as I will get the time.

The knockout enterpreneur is an amazing post.

Best wishes. :)